Max Payne 3 Complete Edition
Platform: Rockstar Launcher
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish - Spain, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese - Brazil
Max Payne has experienced a lot: before his eyes, relatives and people close to him were dying, and these tragedies left an indelible mark on his soul. He left the police force, became addicted to alcohol and painkillers, sinking deeper and deeper into the abyss of despair. In an attempt to escape his past, Max moves to Brazil and becomes the bodyguard of a wealthy real estate dealer from Sao Paulo, Rodrigo Branco. But events unfold in such a way that Max finds himself on the streets of an unfamiliar city face to face with mortal danger. He must survive and find out what's going on.
Latest game mechanics for extremely accurate shooting, improved Bullet Time and Shootdodge effects, Natural Motion's Euphoria character behavior system, and a dark and twisted storyline all make this game Max Payne 3 Complete Edition from Rockstar Games is incredibly cinematic, worked out to the smallest detail and sweeping in front of the player in one breath.
In addition to the single player campaign, Max Payne 3 will be the first game in the series to introduce an engaging multiplayer experience. Multiplayer in Max Payne 3 brings the same gunplay and cinematic feel from the single player campaign. Using sci-fi elements and signature elements of the Max Payne series, Max Payne 3 brings a wide variety of multiplayer modes that tackle themes of paranoia, betrayal and heroism, all in a single-player campaign. A novelty that debuts in Max Payne 3 and will continue in the future in Grand Theft Auto V are Crews, which go beyond traditional clans, allowing players to join large factions, or create their own faction that its members can customize. In this way, Crews help players survive from battle to battle - and even in other games - through the Rockstar Games Social Club, which keeps track of all gang statistics, including feuds.
- High image detail, imperceptible smooth loading of the game space, cinematography are the hallmarks of Rockstar Games games.
- Improved Bullet Time and Shootdodge effects, as well as a camera that captures the death of the last enemy, create a special, unique style.
- New aiming mechanisms and animations allow you to shoot quickly and accurately.
- A dark twisted plot that follows the return of Max Payne, one of the most iconic characters in video games.
- Integration of Natural Motion's Euphoria character behavior system with the new version of the Rockstar Advanced Game Engine (RAGE) renders character movements and interactions with the environment as realistic as possible.
- Incredible detail on many weapons: hammers cock, shells fly off, and the flight of each bullet is simulated individually from the shot to the target.
- Improved physics and destructible environments for exciting gunfights.
- A new addition to the series, exciting, immersive multiplayer modes that complement the dark and intense storytelling atmosphere.
|Languages:||English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish - Spain, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese - Brazil|
Initial activation requires internet connection and Rockstar Social Club (13+ to register); software installation required including Sony DADC SecuROM; DirectX, and Microsoft’s Windows .NET Framework, and Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86).
Please refer to your hardware manufacturer and www.rockstargames.com/support for current compatibility information. Some system components such as integrated graphics cards may be incompatible. Unlisted specifications may not be supported by publisher.
Please check the terms of service of this site before purchasing this software.
Over time downloadable content and programming changes will change the system requirements for this game. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer and www.rockstargames.com/support for current compatibility information. Some system components such as mobile chipsets, integrated, and AGP graphics cards may be incompatible. Unlisted specifications may not be supported by publisher.
Be the first to review this item
Max Payne 3 Complete Edition
Successfully added to helpful reviews
The review was deleted from your's helpful reviews
Successfully added to your wishlist
The product was deleted from your wishlist