FIFA 23 once again took the top spot in UK retail sales last week with an 11% increase. Second in sales was God of War: Ragnarok, which showed an increase of 12% compared to last week. The Dead Space remake dropped from number one to number three, with a 52% drop in sales.
It is worth noting the continued popularity of The Last of Us after the release of the series: games in the series began to be bought more often on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, but sales of the re-release of the first part with the subtitle Part 1 fell by only 4%.
The only new game on the top was Spongebob Squarepants: The Cosmic Shake. The Adventures of SpongeBob is in tenth place.
Chart from January 29 to February 4
- FIFA 23 (2);
- God of War: Ragnarok (3);
- Dead Space (1);
- Mario Kart 8: Deluxe (5);
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II (6);
- Nintendo Switch Sports (8);
- Minecraft for Switch (10);
- Grand Theft Auto V (11);
- Pokemon Violet (9);
- Spongebob Squarepants: The Cosmic Shake (new),