Blizzard will soon receive a closed beta testing of Diablo IV content for max-level characters.
Participants will be selected based on a specific set of gameplay data. On its website, Blizzard has published detailed instructions for potential candidates. Invitations will be sent out by November 18th.
Closed Beta testing will be held on PC, Xbox Series, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 - with cross-network play and progress synchronization for all platforms.
As part of the beta test, the following content will be available to max-level characters:
- "Infernal Onslaught" event - squads of Lilith's servants become stronger and more numerous, and it becomes more difficult to kill them;
- dungeons on the Nightmare difficulty level;
- tasks "Whispers of the Dead";
- special PvP-zones "Fields of Hatred";
- improvement tables - a growth system for characters of the maximum level.